- 1. Registration
- 2. Event Creation
- 3. Calendars
- 4. Event Details
- 5. Security
- 6. Privacy
- 7. Personalize
- 1. Where can I download CatchUp App from?
- 2. Why I am not receiving OTP?02.01.19
You will not receive your OTP if the country code and/or phone number entered is inaccurate. Also you will not receive if your number is not in service or if you are our of your mobile carrier’s network.
- 3. Why I am getting the error “You have exceeded maximum number of attempts, try again after 24 hours”?02.01.19
You will see this error if you have exceeded maximum number of OTP requests, which is three. You need to wait for 24 hours from the third attempt to receive OTP again.
- 4. What happens if I choose to “Skip” in the account recovery screen?02.01.19
If you choose “Skip” in the account recovery screen, a new account will be activated for your number. Your previous account will be disabled and your data is permanently lost.
- 1. How can I create an event in CatchUp?02.01.19
CatchUp is simple, easy to use and self-explanatory. You can start creating an event just by going to contacts page and selecting the contact or by pressing the create event button around the bottom right of the screen to create event with multiple participants.
- 2. Can I edit an event after creating it?02.01.19
Yes. You can edit an event if you are the host for that event (if you have created it). Event must not be past to be able to edit. You can edit all details except recurrence pattern for any event.
- 3. Can I create a recurring event using CatchUp?02.01.19
Yes. While creating the event, check the “Set Recurrence” box in date and time selection screen and select the pattern for recurrence
If you want to create a meeting that repeats every Wednesday for 5 times, first occurrence of the meeting should be a Wednesday and in Set Recurrence, Repeat Every value should be set to 1 and mode of recurrence to be selected to Weekly. Repeat count should be set to 5.
If you want the meeting to occur every alternate Wednesday, set Repeat Every value to 2.
Similarly, if you want a meeting to occur yearly, Repeat Every value should be set to 12 and Mode must be set to Monthly.
- 4. Can I allow/restrict participants from forwarding event to others?02.01.19
Yes. Enable “Allow forwarding” option while creating the event or from the “Options” button of a scheduled event to allow/restrict participants from forwarding events to others. You need to be the host of event to perform this action.
- 5. Can I add or remove participants after an event is created.?02.01.19
Yes. You can edit participants by editing the event. You need to the host of the event to edit an event.
- 6. How can I select multiple participants while creating an invite?02.01.19
There are two ways of initiating an event. You can go to contacts page and select a contact to create a contact with just the selected contact. Or you can touch on the + button around the bottom right of the screen to select multiple participants.
- 1. How can I see my Outlook Calendar event in CatchUp?19.02.19
Just sync your Outlook Calendar to your iOS or Android calendar and you will see those events in CatchUp if device calendar is enabled from settings.
- 2. Where can I find a glance of all events in calendar mode?02.01.19
Touch the calendar icon at the top right of the screen to switch to calendar mode. And touch the hamburger menu at the top right when in calendar mode to switch back to list mode.
- 3. Can I add my device calendar event to CatchUp?02.01.19
Yes. You need to go to Settings, Account, Calendars to enable device calendars
- 1. Can I use CatchUp to communicate updates about events created?02.01.19
You can use “Event Updates” section of event details to send any updates to other participants in the event
- 2. Can I stop or mute notifications for a specific event?02.01.19
Yes. You can do it from “Options” button in the event details
- 3. Can I respond to or cancel a past event?02.01.19
You can’t change your response or cancel a past event. You can send updates from “Event Updates” section of a past event as long as the event is not cancelled.
- 1. Can I block a user from creating events to me?02.01.19
You can block or unblock a user to prevent them from creating events to you. For saved contacts, just touch on the profile picture of the contact and touch on block. If the contact is not saved, find the event created by user you wish to block and touch on the profile picture to block. In IOS, you can also slide an event to left to select block user option.
- 2. Why do I need to set a PIN for my account?02.01.19
Since CatchUp does not rely on your email ID, PIN is your primary key to authenticate your account for data retrieval purposes. You will not be able to retrieve your account without PIN.
- 1. How can I unblock blocked users?02.01.19
To unblock a saved contact, touch on the profile picture of the contact and select unblock. To unblock an unsaved contact, go to Settings > Account > Blocked Users and unblock user(s).
- 1. How can I change my profile picture?02.01.19
You can go to your profile by navigating to settings. You can touch on the profile picture to upload, view, change or remove it.
- 2. How can I modify alert time or notification?02.01.19
You can change alert time or notification sound from Settings > Notifications